The Mongan Method
"HypnoBirthing® is a unique method of relaxed, childbirth education enhanced by self‑hypnosis and guided imagery techniques that allow women to use their natural abilities to bring about safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing". HypnoBirthing® teaches women how to have a calm, gentle birth using deep relaxation, breathing, and visualization techniques. The relaxation techniques taught in HypnoBirthing® are perfect for parents looking for a natural or medicated childbirth. Teaching you how to reduce stress, be relaxed, and stay calm makes HypnoBirthing® an excellent choice no matter your desired childbirth experience.
HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method is taught in 5 – 3hr classes and includes a 302 page HypnoBirthing textbook, 2 – CDs for relaxation, professionally written scripts, and a variety of handouts for preparation, practice, and birth companion. Due date quickly approaching or schedule doesn't allow for 5 weeks of classes, contact me about private classes or an alternate arrangement.
In these fun, informative, and empowering classes you will learn:
· History of birth and women
· The body’s perfect design
· Prenatal bonding techniques
· Rapid relaxation and deepening techniques
· Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
· Preparing birth preferences
· Birth companion’s prompts, scripts, and techniques
· Preparing your body for labor and birthing through nutrition, body toning, and massage
· Methods for avoiding interventions and for natural stimulation of labor
· Release negative emotions, fear, and limiting thoughts
· Optimal fetal positioning techniques
· Hallmarks of labor and the thinning and opening phase
· Positions for baby’s decent and birthing
· Baby’s first hour – including bonding and moving to the breast
Already taken the 5-week series? A one time, 3hr refresher class is available upon request.